Thursday, July 4

11 Months

I LOVE getting to know this baby.
I find him to be a very interesting child. 
He seems to me rather...complex.
I feel like I'm thinking in a British accent. 
 
Anyway, me and my fancy camera are having a fight, so I had to take his monthly picture with my phone, which is fine when I'm lazy (read: on a daily basis), but not for these, but whatever.
 
 
I love my Richie Rich.
I love to call him Sweets, Richardson, Baby Richie, Baby Boyfriend, Boogers, Little One, Little Duck, and that's all I think of right now.
 
He's a very quiet child.
In fact, in public, he's practically silent.
Last month, T's brother watched the kids while we went and did that color race. 
After we got back, he asked, "Does Richie say anything ever?!"
The truth is, he cries, and sometimes he cries a lot, mostly at night.
He also talks and laughs a lot, mostly at home and usually exclusively to Me, T or JW. 
If he talks to you, take it as a huge compliment.
I think he also knows what "Baa Baa" means.
Whenever I say, "Do you want a baa baa?", he smiles and gets all excited.
 
He's obsessed with the dishwasher and any drawer or cabinet. 
Just now, I caught him trying (and succeeding) to pry open the socket cover from the wall.
 
 
 
This is his typical face in public.
He's not giving away anything.
So much like his dad.
I can't believe this month he will be one!
This year has flown by, and I consider myself lucky to be his mom.
I love watching all his firsts, and I'm excited to be apart of his beautiful little life!  

1 comment:

Pants said...

Baby boyfriend is the best nickname!