Friday, May 3

9 Months

Officially, Richie has been out of the womb as long as he was in.
He's kinda hurting these days.
We're pretty sure he's cutting one tooth down below and another up top. 
He's just been a drippy, mopey, whiny mess.
I feel sorry for him, but even with all the unhappiness I'm sure he's experiencing right now, he still tries to squeeze out a smile here and there.
Oh me oh my we love this kid, boogers, drool and all.
Carrots and pickles have been helping his hurting gums and apparently, eating them simultaneously helps a lot.
JW was being so cute, I was taking Richie's monthly picture ( a few days late) and JW ran to his room to grab one of his stuffed animals so I could take a picture of him.
Even though it's a rough few days (for all of us), you can always count on JW to make Richie laugh.  Lately, he's the only one that can. 
Until, of course, he realizes he's making him laugh, gets a little too excited and ends up hurting Richie (on accident of course).
 

No comments: