Friday, July 27

Two Bear Lake Trips in One Summer

I'm a little behind, and I wanted to get all my blogging (journaling) out of the way before I have this baby.  So, bare with me.  I'm going to be posting a lot the next couple of days.
Jake and Andy were home (briefly).
Only one thing comes to mind.
Have absolutely as much fun as possible until they leave.
This meant going to Pegram, hanging with family, and of course, going to Bear Lake.
What else do you do with your new freedom when you live 15 min. away from the lake?
As usual, John Wayne loved the boat.
Andy got ripped before he came home!

I wish I could've tolerated the boat this time...
Our child REALLY loved squirting everyone with his water gun!

He also enjoyed doing this thing where he would dip his head in the water, then dip his head in the sand.
Yea, our car was (and still is) covered in sand...

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a fun place to be! Your TODDLER J is a cutie pie!