Saturday, July 14

37 Weeks.

It's been a wild and bumpy ride, and if you know me (or have read this blog for even a short period of time) you know when I reach near the end of something, I can't help but reflect.
This pregnancy started like lots of things I do.
I plan it out in my head.
I said to myself, "I am going to do so many things better this time around.  I am going to eat better, and be more physical."
Then reality (and the morning sickness, fatigue, and grouchiness that is the first trimester) set in.
I gave up.

I did the best I could.
Then, something happened about 6 weeks or so.
I really did make the decision to be happy with who I am, what I look like, and what I'm doing.
Since then, I've been working out, eating better, and haven't been experiencing as much aches and pains.
Actually, time has flown by since I changed my attitude.
We got a LOT of stressful things coming up, but we are excited to have multiple new beginnings!
I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You ALWAYS look AMAZING. Such a cute baby belly!

Brooke said...

You look beautiful