Wednesday, June 27

33 and 34 Weeks

Maybe this is just pregnancy hormones...
Maybe I am honestly feeling this way...
Either way, I've had enough.
I've had enough of not only feeling like a disgusting pig, but also all these feelings of frustration, annoyance, and unhappiness with the way my body is changing.
I'm so over feeling like pregnancy is a sickness, a disease, or something to "get over with".
I. AM. DONE.
 I have made the active choice to be happy with my body.
I have decided I am going to consider the remainder of this pregnancy a gift I am privileged to enjoy, and be happy with the person/wife/mother I am.
No, I am not perfect, but I can love myself, imperfections and all.
So, overall, I am feeling good!

2 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

I remember feeling the same way at the same exact point with my 2nd. I think it's just normal. :) This will pass quickly, especially once you get to finally hold your new little man.

Anonymous said...

Haha that's a good way to change your attitude! I would be lying if I told you I was anything but grumpy and frustrated at the end of my pregnancies too. So good for you!