Saturday, December 12

My Husband is Still Around



I feel like since I'm the one obsessed with journaling/digital scrapbooking/picture taking, I write mostly about me and what's going on with me. So, T Isom, this is dedicated to you!

Just recently, T received his CNA (certified nursing assistant) certificate. He is now working for a home health care facility where he goes into people's (usually the elderly) homes and helps them with whatever they need. This usually means, cooking, cleaning, bathing, light excercsing, etc. Prior to last week, he was mainly filling in for other co-workers, meaning he didn't have his own clients and he wasn't getting enough hours.

He just received his own client, and now he is going to have a more set schedule. This particular client has something called 'sun downers syndrome', a condition where your brain is unable to tell you to sleep when it's dark. So, T has to sleep over, in case the client wakes up in the middle of night and needs something. Fortunately, T gets to sleep while he's over there. I think it is good practice for when the baby comes.

I do miss him at night, but on the bright side, I get more space to sleep. With this growing belly, it's nice. As of right now, T wants to go back and get his RN, but he wants to wait a little while to decide where to go. That, and with me working, the baby coming, and both us not wanting to put the baby in daycare, he has to wait a little while.

No comments: