Saturday, November 14

Happy Birthday T!







T,
I hope you had a great birthday! I think this last year was pretty great, especially since you got to spend it with me! I know next year will be crazy, but it will be an adventure; one we will get to enjoy together. It's obvious how wonderful a person you are because even though they couldn't be here to celebrate with you, so many of your friends and family called to wish a happy birthday. I know I'm not the only one, but I want you to know how special you are to me. You are exactly the kind of man I needed to marry, so that makes me very lucky to have found you! You have made so many sacrifices for me and our marriage, and I truly don't thank you enough. Thanks for being you!

Love you bub,
The woman with the big belly who sleeps next to you every night, except when she hogs the bed and you sleep on the couch...aka: your wife


1 comment:

allison said...

Yay! Happy Birthday T!