Monday, October 26

Yay for Crafts!

Every October, my parent's ward has this great super saturday activity, where there are a bunch of cute crafts to make. Since it is so close to the holidays, a lot of crafts are centered around Christmas and Thanksgiving. Last year, I made this big clock we put in our kitchen. It took me all day to complete, so that was the only thing I made. I love it when people compliment me on my cool looking clock. Then, when I tell them I made it, their jaws drop! It makes me feel good knowing I actually have the ability to make something neat with my own two hands.

This year, I made a bunch of things. I'm not a very creative person, so whenever there's an opportunity to be taught from someone much more creative, I need to take the opportunity. I think it all turned out ok, with a little help from my mom and aunts.



In other news, my great-aunt Geri came to visit from Pennsylvannia. She's only going to be in town for a few days, but she was so nice as to give us more baby stuff. Thanks Aunt Geri!

No comments: