Sunday, August 9

My Chuck Liddell

T had been gone a little over two weeks, due to a hard-core, annual, pack-trip the Isoms go on in the summer. The brood gets together, packs up the horses with all their stuff, and hikes miles into the woods to rough it for a few days. This year, about 25 people went, including my little brother! It sounds like they had a good time. I wish I could have gone, but seeing as work started that same week, I couldn't take it off.

I missed him a lot! We've been away from each other for days at a time but not this long before. I felt very excited to pick him up at the airport, and give him a smooch. However, I was NOT expecting this:



Apparently, both T and Marty (T's sister) were flying out at around the same time. Before going to the airport, they decided to give T this cute little haircut. T has really gotten into UFC fighting lately. I get the impression, he is trying to look like Chuck Liddell, this famous UFC fighter. T shaved his beard like him and everything! There's a strong resemblance, right?

1 comment:

Nat said...

Whoa, that resemblance is scary--I think it looks awesome.