Tuesday, April 28

Another Obsession...



T and I have found a new love we both can share. First it was The Office; we sure were obsessed! It was something we watched together all the time. We bought all the seasons, and we would watch them over and over. We still love The Office, but since T goes to school on Thursdays; it's not as fun to watch because we can't do it together. That, and I'm not really into the plot these days; I don't like this whole Michael Scott Paper Company thing. I want it back to the old days!

One of T's coworkers told us about this wonderful show. I was skeptical at first because I hadn't heard much about it, and I had NEVER seen an episode. This is a show where you NEED to watch every single episode, and you need to start at the very beginning. That's exactly what we did. We started watching it, and now we are officially hooked! We're renting them from the video store(it's cheaper that way), and watching a couple of episodes a day. It is so hard getting ourselves to sleep because we want to watch the next one and the next and the next one. We're on the second season right now, and it's just getting more complicated, more intriguing, and more delicious!

*If you want to chat about the first two seasons (if there are any Lost fans out there), I'm down, but please don't tell me anything regarding seasons 3-5! We don't want anything to be spoiled for us! Thanks...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I am SUCH a fan of lost! I got into it in season 2 and have pretty much watched it since then. But I got Jared into it, so then we would stay up until 4 in the morning watching episodes. Jared is now hooked...its such an amazing plot!

Alisa said...

We were in the exact same boat as you! A month ago we were watching up to 4 hours a night of that show! We're all caught up now so we have to watch it the old fashioned way--week by week :(

Anyway! Thursday... hmmm... I don't mind at all where we go! Do you have school? I've heard you mention Joe's Farm Grill before and I've never been! I know that's a little far for you to drive so I'm up for meeting in the middle!

Grammy Suzzy said...

Jackie...thank you for explaining the "rules" of Lost to us. We just started watching and are soooo confused. Now we know to go to the beginning.

T and Jackie Isom said...

I'm glad T and I aren't the only ones. It is so good!

Trish said...

Well, if you watch the last episode of The Office, then you should be feeling better. I have never seen Lost though. If you say it's good then maybe I'll try to borrow the first season from someone who has it.

Alisa said...

Ok, Joe's it is! I've never been there before but drive by it every other day--you'll have to introduce me to the goods! My number is 480.747.1003. Whatever time works for you works for me!