Thursday, February 12

It's the little things that keeps your day moving.

In class today I had the hiccups. I HATE the hiccups. Sometimes, I make myself gag to get me to stop hiccuping, but that's another story. I have the hiccups and I'm trying to get myself to stop so I can go on teaching. One of the kids says, 'Teacher, I know a way to get rid of your hiccups.' I tell him to go on. "I'll just tell you you're pregnant!" Where does a ten year old get that? I had to laugh a little bit to myself, and move on to the topic at hand. By the way, I'm not pregnant. However, if I had the hiccups while finding out I was, they would probably be gone!

1 comment:

nferrell said...

Hey Jackie!
Whats up, This is Neal, your cousin by the way. I have a couple of questions for you. I am really considering going to China for a few months after I graduate and teaching English. When you went to Russia did you go with a company of some kind? and what kind of certification do you have to have? Just let me know sometime my e-mail is nferrell07@gmail.com
Thanks!!