Wednesday, January 6

New Daddy

Adjusting to new parent life has been tough. On top of the responsibilities of taking care of a newborn, I have been struggling with bouncing back from the c-section.

Along with all this recovery time, I have virtually become useless. It's frustrating for me because I WANT to do so much more than I CAN. That is why I am so thankful for T.

From day one, he was not only feeding, changing, and holding our baby enough for the both of us, he was taking care of any thing I needed as well. I don't know how I could have possibly done this without him. I love his gentility and how he jumps at the chance make sure Jack is happy.



Its obvious how much T loves our little guy. It's a whole different side of him I haven't seen before now, and I love it. He's such a good dad!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I remember feeling that way for the first week or two after I gave birth. I can't imagine feeling that way for the much longer recovery involved with a c-section. Hope you feel better soon!

Nat said...

I love it! I can't wait to get my hands on baby J and snuggle him up. I can't believe how much T is starting to remind me of Hans. Maybe it's the short haircut-- and the nose--they have the same nose. Weird. Great job making a cute baby, Jackie. Glad to hear things are going well. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I felt the same way about Jared. He was really nervous about having Adelyn...but he ended up such an amazing father I couldn't believe it! My husband never ceases to impress me- sounds like T does it to you too :)