Sunday, August 10

Never a dull moment

When it comes to T and Preston, they really don't need anything to be entertained. Take for example, the coffee maker in our hotel room. While I was talking on the phone with my mom, they decided they wanted to make coffee. Being a couple of mormons, they had no clue as to how to get the thing started. They used every one of the complimentary coffee things, and every 'pot' they made didn't really look like coffee. It looked more like caramel colored water. On their last try, I think they made it right, but who knows?
That same day, I was getting ready to go to the play, and like every other day I actually do my hair, I took out my brush and started brushing my hair. This time, the handle broke mid-stroke, and I had to wrestle the part stuck in my hair.
T told me he could fix it, but it looked unlikely, considering something on the inside had snapped. T then decided to do the next best thing. He told me to wait a second and came back with my newest toy...KNIFEBRUSH! He shoved a knife he found in the kitchen into the bottom of my brush. It actually worked! If anyone is facing the same problem, here's a solution!


5 comments:

allison said...

I love the knifebrush. That is such an Isom "fix." So so typical.

T and Jackie Isom said...

I know! I love it!

Anonymous said...

So did you end up stealing the knife from the hotel? I will have to try this next time mine breaks.

T and Jackie Isom said...

Nah, we didn't steal it...I'm pretty sure they would have charged us for it! It was a temporary thing...

peachytiffers said...

That's hilarious, you could be millionaires on something like that. I swear there's people out there who would buy that. :)