Sunday, August 10

My obssession

I have become a big fan of the show, Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the Food Network. I just love watching that show because a:) it makes me hungry, b.) it makes me happy to think that there are delicious, cheap places to eat all over the country. I also believe that Guy has the greatest job in the world! What a lucky guy! I think pretty much anyone working at the Food Network has a pretty sweet gig.
Earlier this year, one of my family's favorite places was featured on that show here in Phoenix (Takee Outee). Its now even more exciting to go there because it feels like I'm going someplace famous.
Now, I want to go to ALL the places featured on the show. It has become my new goal. I know, I know, it is heafty goal, but I've got my whole life. To comemorate this goal; on our ride home, we stopped at The Coffee Cup in Boulder City. I would say the idea of being at a place featured on T.V. was more exciting than the food, but that's ok! Wish me luck, two down a whole bunch more to go!

2 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Jackie- It is so great to see you and your cute husband! I did see you last, at the Salt Lake airport. How funny. You look great and I am so happy for you. And happy to have a new blogging buddy!

peachytiffers said...

I love watching the food network! I would totally do that too. Where is the place that you like, I'll have to look it up. I'm definitely going to try it now.