Thursday, July 10

6 months!

T and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary the other day. Its weird because 6 months seems like such a short time, but for us it seems like it went by so slowly and in a blink of an eye all at the same time. I felt like we should at least do something special, since it is an anniversary after all. We started going to Olive Garden, a place I LOVE, which is saying a lot about Olive Garden since I used to work there. I just can't get enough of everything on the menu. I was lucky, when you train to work there, you get to eat everything. Those were the best days ever!
After we went to eat, and were sufficiently stuffed, we went bowling! Ok, give us a break, there is not a whole lot
to in Logan. I won once, but only because T wasn't trying. I rubbed it in so bad, the second game, T beat me really bad. I hate that he is so good at everything! It is like he tries and is just great! I wish I could be like that. Afterward, we went through Logan Canyon and saw some of the sights. It is so beautiful in there! We went to this special place called Ricks Springs. The spring is so cool looking because it looks like it is a spring that creates a river. Turns out, it somehow comes from Logan River through an underground tunnel or something. It was really beautiful. T, of course, had to climb all over the place. I was too scared I was going to slip and fall.















All in all, it as a really great day. I look forward to the next big anniversary.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Fun! I know the feeling of six months, eight months, ten months, now almost a year! I'm guessing this next year I won't be counting every month but we'll see! Our first anniversary is this month and we're going to sea world!