Monday, December 27

Christmas(es)

Believe it or not, T and I had 5 Christmases this year!
Man, December was wiggity crazy for us, and I get the impression that December will ALWAYS be crazy for us.

Christmas #1
To preface: I have a problem. 
I CAN'T wait for Christmas to give T his gift.
Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever let T open my gift to him on Christmas day.
This year was no different.
One Sunday, I made T open my gift.
Then, to balance things out, I opened his gift to me.
We were disappointed in ourselves, but what are you gonna do?
Christmas #2

Jenny and I decided to have a little Christmas party with each other.
I HAD to buy these pajamas for T and John!

Christmas #3
We flew to Denver for a few days and celebrated the holidays with my family.
Since Joie and Richard weren't coming to Phoenix for Christmas this year, my parents brought Christmas to them!
We had some snowy fun!
  We went snowmobiling!
Like my snowsuit?

T jumped in lake.
He couldn't get anyone else to do it with him...
Baby J really liked his gifts.

We also celebrated Baby J's birthday.
I was hoping he was going to get all into his cake and make big mess...
Instead I forced him to put his fingers in the frosting, and he started crying.
I had to feed him his cupcake because he refused to touch it.

Christmas #4
We flew back to Salt Lake and went to the Isom Family Christmas Party.
As always, they NEVER disappoint.

Yay for babies! 
There are three new babies coming into the family next year.
These are their mommies.
Can you tell how happy and comfortable they look?

Christmas #5
After the party, we drove down to Phoenix to spend Christmas day with my family.
We lit fireworks...
Played with the wrapping paper...
Made a mess...
And cuddled.
It was a good holiday.


No comments: