Sunday, December 26

1 Year Old!

He's my one year old baby.
I finally got him to take a decent picture of him and his stuffed animal sitting up.
I'm proud of myself.
He definitely has his own little personality....
He'll let me cuddle him (practically to death) for as long as I want.
As long as afterwards I let him go do whatever he wants.
Funnest thing I've seen in a while...
Him figuring out these gloves!
He LOVES this monkey.
He throws it.
Talks to it.
Screams at it.
Kisses it.
He'll even lay down on it.

T and I can only take showers now when someone is home to watch him or else this happens.
He will not leave you alone! 
He plays with the shower curtain and gets not only himself all wet, but the floor is soaking, too.
He HATES the vacuum cleaner.
He screams and screams until I hold him while I vacuum.
(This is not an easy task).
I feel like I've changed so much since he's entered into my life, all for the better.
It may have been hard.
It may have felt impossible.
And at times I considered it to be never-ending, thankless, and burdened.
It might continue to feel this way for some time...
But I'm a better person for knowing you, John Wayne Isom.

1 comment:

Pants said...

Oh, geez, he's so cute it makes me cry. That picture with the hat and gloves. Gosh. Happy Birthday Baby-J!