Sunday, November 28

Happy Thanksgiving!

 We spent our November holiday in Salt Lake with LOTS of T's relatives.
Lots of firsts for us this year.
First time we spent Thanksgiving with T's family as a couple.
First time we celebrated the holiday with our little youngster.
First time I've had Thanksgiving dinner served to me!
We had a great time, and what about that snow?
Wonderful!


 We did it again.
We went to another restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives.
It was featured right there in SLC.
Red Iguana.
T and I weren't all that impressed due to maybe a couple of things:
We both dislike mole. (the main thing featured on the show)
We had to eat in the car in the restaurant parking lot because Baby J was taking a nap, we didn't want to wake him with his irregular sleeping patterns that entire trip, but maybe the ambiance made up for the mediocre food?
The food was unnecessarily greasy.
I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon.

 
What a great mini vacation!

1 comment:

Steven and Chelsea said...

I think its cool you ate there...Also is T in any of those first pics because i thought it was him but I think it maybe was a brother??