Wednesday, May 15

Color Run

 I'll just say it.
I've been training for a 5K. 
I've actually been really enjoying myself, more than any other time I've ran. 
I did (I'm almost done) the Couch to 5K program, and I must say, it really works.
I loved the structure and I loved how it made all my goals so attainable.
This summer I'm planning on doing a 10K using the same program.
I suggest it.
Anyway, about a month ago I saw something on Facebook about the Color Vibe 5K color run coming to Cache Valley.
I called T and signed us up that day.
This last weekend, we went and did it.
Boy, was it fun!
I consider it the PERFECT start to my 5K races.
It was relaxed and everyone was in good spirits.
It felt more like a party than a race.
I want to do another pretty bad now... 
As a bonus, we got to hang out in Cache Valley for the day with our beautiful niece and nephews!
 As per usual, JW was in seventh heaven.
And as per usual, he screamed all the way home until he fell asleep, woke up, and screamed some more...
 


No comments: