Tuesday, November 20

Apologies

With everything going on these days, I rarely find time to document it.
That's not true...
I could find the time, I think the issue is I find my brain so full of other things, I can't seem to formulate thoughts or feelings I want to share for journaling purposes.
Maybe after the holidays things will get better...
Anyway, here's a randorm assortment of things going on in our little neck of the woods.
Our nephew had open heart surgery, so we went to visit them in the hospital.
JW loves his cousin, and they were wild men up and down those quiet, sterile hallways.
Fortunately, there was a kid's room for them to get out (most of) their wildness.
We celebrated T's birthday.
He's not real big on birthdays, so we went small, which I think he appreciated.
We got Richie a bumbo.
I think he loves it, he's not a huge crier, so I'm not sure what he likes and what he tolerates.
I think he enjoys it as long as he's pointed in JW's direction.
I am in love with that beautiful face!
Richie has learned how to roll over.
The minute we put him on his back, he is over on his front.
From what I can remember this baby is much more motivated to move than JW ever was.
I think he wants to get up and go with JW.
JW (still) loves putting on our clothes.
On days, when I don't have to work, he spends all day in one of mine or T's shirts.
We're teaching him about Christmas, and all the fun that comes with it.
He knows Santa, and spots every Christmas light he sees constantly.
We're also trying to teach him about how he will turn three and be in primary soon.
(he calls it cranberry church)
December is going to be quite the month for us!

1 comment:

Pants said...

I did not even know that was linkon until I looked at that picture for the third time!