Friday, October 5

2 Months!

Two months old?!
I can't believe it either.
I'm just gonna say it.
My baby is awesome.
He's super chill and laid back.
I actually think he's gotten quieter as the time has gone by.
He's crazy chunky, but pretty much just in his face.
The rest of his body has yet to catch up.
He hangs out a lot.
I took him to work with me on a teacher-work-day Friday, and he didn't cry once.


Just sat or slept in his carseat all day.
 

He's been smiling a lot lately, mostly in the mornings.
He's holding his head up nicely as well as following people with his eyes.
He likes to John Wayne bounce around the house.
 I maul him a lot (a lot a lot), and he's not a big fan.
Lately, that's been one of the only time he fuses at me.
Oh me, oh my I love this baby boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is soo cute! I am glad that he is such a chill babe!