Friday, August 10

8 Days

Here I am, sitting on my couch.
My first born is watching Mary Poppins (again) as he lines up his trains on his track designs, babbling something about coaches and freight cars.
My second born is sleeping soundly on our bed, covered with several blankets.
I must constantly remind myself to shower, brush my teeth, and eat.
I don't have the energy/time/motivation for such frivolous things, like changing my clothes, brushing my hair, or any type of cleaning.
My body aches like it's mad at me (I will spare the details), but it's feeling better compared to the last few days.
I have been a mother of two for 8 days.
 



1 comment:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

You're brushing your teeth AND showering?! You rock!! :) And the other best part is, it only gets better from here. Seriously. You start to feel better, all the juggling of kids gets a little easier. You are doing great!