Saturday, July 7

The Haps

To quote Baby Mama, I'm 'pretty pregnant' these days.
We also only have an ipad at home, which I cannot upload pictures to blogger.
So, when I'm not enjoying my child's sweet, sensitive spirit, I go over to work and use my work computer to do my blogging.
Here's what our days have looked like lately:
I've been trying to walk/run on the weekdays.
For John Wayne we go to our neighbors that have horses.
If they're not penned up, we feed them grass.
If they are penned up John Wayne picks the weeds and blows the seeds in my face.
Or he'll bring his trains and do some playing.
At home, he LOVES to fill up our jugs with water and dump them out.
He'll do it thirty times in a row if I have the energy to continue to fill it up.
We need to get this kid a sprinkler!
T's been coming home on his lunch break and we LOVE it!
It is such a nice break in our day.
John Wayne's swim lessons have finished up, and he did great!
I believe he was the best swimmer in the class, but that could have also been because there were only two or three other kids his age, and the rest were under the age of one.
He can (and will willingly!) go all the way under water without any coughing or hacking when he comes up!
I've been making dinner regularly (miracle?).
Our son really dug the spaghetti.
Ok, so don't judge.
This child's been sleeping with us for longer than I'd like to admit.
I just can't say no to snuggling with his adorable-won't-stay-small-for-long body.
Anyway, we just bought him Toy Story sheets for his bed.
He loves the sheets, but still isn't too keen on sleeping on it.
Either he's going to have to get used to sleeping in his own room, or we're going to have to get a bigger bed. :)


2 comments:

Pants said...

I'm so excited to see you guys soon! And I'm also glad you are going over to the school computer so you can blog. :)

Anonymous said...

My husband would love it if I let Addie sleep in our bed. Personally, I don't know how you can stand that! I get worried the baby (or child) would fall off the bed- but maybe that's because I like to sprawl out and they interfere with that lol :)