Friday, June 15

31 Weeks

Forgive me, I'm a little behind.
I'm actually about 33 weeks now...
Anyway, I'm still feeling as good as can be expected.
I've been trying to eat better and exercise everyday (at least in my own pregnant way).
This boy seems to be doing well.
I do feel him moving a lot more, but still not like John Wayne.
With him, it was a battle.
He wanted to place his body/limbs in every place that made me terribly uncomfortable.
It was like his toes were constantly curled around one of my ribs.
With this guy, he'll move when I'm not moving, or when he has the hiccups.
A lot of the time, I can feel his knee or elbow when I rub my belly.
So, I'll move it around.
It's like my own special game I have going on with him.
I'm getting to that stage where I don't feel all too comfortable in my own skin/clothes/face, etc...
I'm afraid the pictures of me the next few weeks will not look all too pretty, mostly because I will look terribly insecure and unhappy.   


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are just beautiful. Don't forget it, either!

Melissa said...

Whether, or not you feel like you're pretty, you're absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Pants said...

I agree with these other commenters.