Wednesday, April 18

24 Weeks and Some Change

24 weeks, and still pregnant.
Now that I know the sex of my child, I feel myself growing more and more impatient everyday.
Last time, I was more than happy just being pregnant and showing everyone my baby bump and getting gifts.

Now, I want to meet this kid so badly! 
I want to cuddle him, love on him, smell his intoxicating baby smell, hold his little baby fingers and toes, watch him sleep, etc.. 
This boy seems ...different than John Wayne.
John Wayne wiggled all day everyday; it was like he HAD to make himself known at all times.
With this little soul, he moves, but not a whole lot; it's like he only moves when he needs to get comfortable.
Does this mean he's going to be demure, sensitive, or meek?
I don't know, but I wonder if it will show in his personality one day...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Nice beard T:)

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

Your hubby wears pregnancy very well. I'd never expect that he was 24 weeks :)