Tuesday, February 21

16 Weeks, Round Two

I think I'm getting bigger. Faster than before.  I'm not a big fan of the 'getting bigger sooner the second time around' deal.
I'm already starting to have difficulty bending over, and I'm already wearing maternity clothes.
For the record, (and to soothe my sore ego), I could fit into my other clothes, I just choose not because they're more comfortable (and I look thinner).
On a less self-centered note, Grandma Toot Toot (T's mom) made it a goal to make a blanket for every grandson in the family starting from oldest to youngest.
There are about 13 boys in the family, so it was quite the hefty goal...
But, she's doing it!
John Wayne just got his blanket this weekend, and he loves it! 
(Especially since she remembered to put trains on it)
Thanks, Grandma Toot Toot!


2 comments:

Chantel said...

Congratulations Jackie and it does get more fun as you have more and more kids. I swear you show by 6 weeks by your 3rd :) You look super cute though!!

Melissa said...

Congrats on baby number two! That is so exciting! And I felt just like you, that I was getting bigger way sooner that before. It's not fun, especially because you get sick of your maternity clothes that much quicker than you did before. :)