Monday, January 16

Reasons Why I Love My Little Man More Everyday

1. Whenever he hears music, he not only starts dancing, but encourages us to start as well.
2. He talks so well!  It's hard for me to believe he's as young as he is when he can hold a conversation with me as well as tell me exactly what he wants at all times, identify about half of the alphabet, repeat names back after me telling him once, explaining a story I'm reading using the pictures, memorize parts of stories, etc.
3. He has been sleeping with us for a few months (I mean six).  We got him a toddler bed.  He screamed the first night and kept running out of the room.  Now, about a week later, is totally quiet and never leaves the room (even the time in the middle of the night where he needed a diaper change).
 4. He gives his hugs and kisses away so freely.
5.  He lets me maul him without hardly any complaint. 
I feel like I'm addicted to my kid.  Is that weird to say?  I miss him all the time, like at work (of course), but also when he's sleeping and even when he's in the other room. 

No comments: