Monday, July 25

A Day in Park

It feels like all this summer's been in one park or another...
I think all my tan has come from watching kids play on slides, jungle gyms, and swings...
And I love it.
Last week, I got the opportunity to see an old friend...
We knew each other for this...
teaching English to cute little Russian children.
Now, we have our own cute little children to teach.
She has a bigger job than I at the moment.

I think our boys had a good time.
And then they didn't.
But then they did again.
Though the kids enjoyed themselves, I didn't get NEARLY enough time to chat with my dear friend. It seemed every time we started a somewhat decent conversation,  one of us had to jump up and grab one of our little ones from running into the street.
We need to see each other more often Megan!
Next time, how about we stick them in an enclosed room while you and I go somewhere else?

No comments: