Thursday, May 19

Finally!

Ok, I've never lived in a place where all four seasons were officially present and accounted for.
Is it just me, or was this so called 'winter season' the longest thing in the entire world?
I mean, early last week, it snowed!
Weird!
Anyway, the last couple of days have been absolutely wonderful.
So in your face, Arizona!
We have 50 degree weather, what do you have?
This will probably be the only time I will be able to rub the gorgeous weather in Arizona's face, so I am going to do it loud and proud!
Neener Neener!
Due to this is much deserved weather, we've been (gasp) actually going outside!
That just blew my mind.





Our niece got baptized in Logan.
We actually enjoyed the beautiful park and grass and everything!
 T, John Wayne, and myself wanted to get out of the house.
T wanted to go off roading on some sand dune type mountains near out house.
John Wayne and I wanted to go to the park.
So, we did both.
That, my friends, is Big Piney.
It's teeny, but it's ours for the time being.

Big Piney just built a bowling alley/movie theater.
It's a big deal.
We had to go bowling at the very least.
John Wayne is saying, 'What is the bright thing in the sky, I've never seen it before!'

1 comment:

Brooke said...

hate to break it to you Jac but yesterday we had alot of rain and awesome weather for the last three days here in Phoenix...it will be short lived but it was awesome