Monday, January 18

Ferrell Family Photos 2009

It's awhile since we've had Ferrell Family photos professionally taken. I think the last time we had them done was right before Richard left on his mission. I guess once kids start moving out and away/getting married/having kids/ etc..., it makes it difficult finding a time when everyone is together to get them done. This Christmas, everyone was here! So, my mom jumped at the chance to get some pictures taken. Here were some of my favorite ones...

Keep in mind: I JUST had a baby, so I was pretty swollen. I think everyone else looks really good.

It's official, I am the shortest sibling! Look at us, we've got the stairstep thing going on...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! So very good- and you look GREAT for just having a baby! I really like the picture of Jack's foot with your wedding rings in between his toes. That's a neat idea, I've never seen it before- we'll have to do that with our next kid :)

That's good Jack liked his bath- Addie screamed bloody murder...so your very fortunate!