Friday, December 18

Ways

We're enjoying Christmas time together/getting ready for the baby/keeping our minds off labor and becoming first time parents by:





Painting walls I've been wanting to paint for a long time (T LOVES painting).




Figuring out/putting the crazy car seat in the car (who knows if it's really right).



Buying Christmas gifts/things people visiting might need while they're here since we have no other beds in our apartment.



Generally freaking out (I'm a multi-tasker, so I do this while I'm doing everything else, too).

I may not know much, but I do know two things: this baby is coming too soon, and I hope all are having a happy holiday season so far!

1 comment:

Megan Rice said...

yay for babies!!! you will do great! i'm so excited to hear if it is a boy or girl!