Saturday, January 2

Happy Two Years!

For our two year anniversary, T had to work from 8 AM to 8 PM. We have a new baby, and are getting used to the newborn schedule. In essence, all we did was tell each other 'Happy Anniversary' at 3 AM while we were feeding/changing baby J.

Just because we didn't celebrate it in a big elaborate way doesn't mean we don't love/cherish our time together. It has been a wild ride, full of lots of bumps in the road. Lots of good times, and lots of not so good times. I wouldn't want to take back any of those moments for a second because they have made T and I stronger people and a stronger couple. I love my relationship with my husband, and I am grateful for the kind of person he is. Happy Anniversary babe!



Wedding Day! I was so nervous...



Christmas pictures from 2008.



We didn't take a picture on our anniversary, this is the latest picture taken of all three of us. Close enough right?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy anniversary guys!