Friday, November 27

Maternity Pics!

I love having professional family photoshoots done! I don't know where this love came from...maybe from my mom. She was definitely on top of making sure we got family pictures taken once every couple of years. Recently, my dad admitted he thought it was a stupid idea/waste of money at the time, but now, he really appreciates my mom for being so diligent about it. Ever since T and I got married, I have looked forward to the time when we could get our own family photos taken.

When I found out I was pregnant, one of the first things I thought about was getting maternity pictures. Is it weird I've been looking for a photographer since May? When I was about 32 weeks, we got them taken and I couldn't be happier about how they turned out! Our photographer did an AMAZING job, and I love them. She had some great ideas, and some awesome photography skills. In my opinion, she was reasonably priced, too! If you are interested, go here. Thanks again, Rhiannon! They were seriously exactly what I was looking for!

































5 comments:

Domanique said...

oh how I love your pictures, they look absolutely adorable!

Melissa said...

I LOVE these!!! You'll be SO happy you have them later... trust me. I only have one belly shot from when I was pregnant with Carter. I was putting them off until I was "really" big, but he came 6 weeks early, so I never got them done. You guys look so happy and you look absolutely beautiful. I'm so excited for you! Hooray for baby!

Domanique said...

we'll have to have you come over when we use our new whipped cream thingy hahha

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about pictures, and sadly we've never had them done. Now I have 2 kids and I told Brian what I want most for Christmas is family photos - and he goes - oh good, we'll go to Sears....NONONONONO! I want some professional ones done. Maybe in 30 years he will thank me like your Dad thanked your Mom.

Next time around I am getting maternity pics done too.

Jackie you seriously look so beautiful in those maternity pics. They make me want to cry! Your photographer did an amazing job capturing the sweetness and the emotions of pregnancy. I am so excited for you!!

Weird question: I am nursing Tom and desperately want to take nursing pics too. Do you think that is strange??

Dayna Slack said...

OH, that is such a good idea. I love them. Beautiful!