Sunday, October 18

Los Angeles







On our second time around in LA, T and Ben wanted to go to the beach. So we headed on over to Huntington Beach. The boys got to do a little skin-boarding and swimming, though both were recovering from injuries. Why would they risk it you ask? Look, I don't understand boy thinking, either. Fortunately, Ben didn't injure himself any worse, and T only jammed it a little bit.

Since I don't fit into my bathing suit anymore, and I'm little lopsided these days to do anything that involves balance, I spent my time sun-bathing and reading. I may be a little late with this read, but Angela's Ashes is really sad!



It was finally time for us to return back to reality, though we did it reluctantly. After HOURS of traffic getting out of LA, we finally drove all the way home. It feels good to be home, though, but now I need a vacation from my vacation.

3 comments:

Megan Rice said...

I love that book--wouldn't recommend reading it prego though--Thanks for the list to keep me positive (Positivity! Spice Girls Style). As far as prepared...Not so much. I never really went through that "nesting phase" people talk about. So hopefully once these little guys are here I have something for them to wear and somewhere for them to sleep. Shoulder shrug? All I can really say is...LAMINATED!

Trish said...

I wish we could have gone and done something fun like that earlier on. You guys are smart to do that! Now we just have to wait until our baby is old enough to either be left with someone or come with us!

Anonymous said...

Should have dropped by! Huntington Beach is our beach- we live maybe 10 minutes away!