Sunday, March 22

The Rest of Our Vacation...

Day 8 was another sea day. The boat had to get back to San Pedro. It was a rather muggy and cloudy day (fortunately, this was the only day like this). All the spring breakers were sleeping off their hangovers, and the rest were lounging around inside.
Since it WAS my spring break, I spent most of the day sleeping and watching The Love Boat. Since the ship was designed after the boat on the show, they kept showing reruns of it. I actually enjoy that sitcom. I think they should revive it! Since this is what I did all day; I took no pictures. I literally took 4 naps. I just kept waking up and then falling back asleep. T got a little frustrated with me, and spent the day swimming with Preston. It was a great day to be sleeping, except if you remember, we were staying near the front of the boat. It was a windy, cloudy day, which meant the water was rather choppy. Our room was pretty wobbly, but it didn't faze me; I had already gotten used to the waviness. My dad, on the other hand, had a little trouble.
The next day, we had to get off the boat. This meant going back to reality. This is how we feel about that...
We don't look too happy.
It's weird because it feels like we dropped off the face of the planet for a week. We don't know what the heck is going on. That, and it feels like we left spring and came back to summer. What is the deal with Arizona? Why does Spring last for a week? I'm not ready for the heat, I'm not ready for summer, and I'm not ready for school. AIMS prep can suck it! That is the problem with going on vacation; you have to come back sometime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was fun on the cruise! I hate coming back to reality as well...

Melissa said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! Wow! What a great trip!!!! Sunshine sounds so good! Poor T though... is he still a lobster?

Melissa said...

All I can say is that I am jealous of your trip. Looks like you had such a fun time, but still I'm jealous. :)