Tuesday, March 10

Hmm...

I was surfing the net (do people even say that anymore?) when I came across the 'Top Ten Worst Sequels' list on MSN. If any of you know me (Sara Laurino), I am the queen of bad movies. I can't get enough of them, and much to T's dismay, we own several and watch them on a regular basis. On this MSN list was 'Grease 2'. Granted, Grease 2 isn't nearly the caliber of 'Grease', but to put it on the 'Worst Sequels of All Time' list? Is that fair? I mean, if anyone has seen it, it has some great songs about bowling, reproduction, and looking for a 'cool rider'. Personally, I cannot get enough of Michelle Pfeiffer's singing; talk about courage! Couldn't we replace 'Grease 2' with a worse sequel? I mean, 'Look Who's Talking Now' was pretty bad, or 'Legally Blonde 2'. What would you put on your very own 'Worst Sequels of all Time' list?

2 comments:

Trish said...

Yeah, I would definitely say that Legally blonde 2 was way worse than Grease 2. Actually Grease 2 was always a family favorite. We use to quote it all the time growing up!

Melissa said...

Hands down... Mulan 2 would have to be on that list. Have you ever seen it? I own it. I bought it in China. We watched it... and I got hooked on it because it's so corny. I have all the songs memorized. I'm pathetic. It's truly a horrible movie. You're like fresh ginger on the rice bowl of my life... come on now! Who says that?!?