Saturday, January 24

We're Obsessed!

I'm not really sure how it happened. At first, we occasionally watched it whenever it was on but, I started getting more curious at to the plot line, so I began watching an episode here and there online to catch up with the plot. T started getting more interested in the show as well, and now, we are 100% addicted. We now own most of the seasons on DVD, and Thursdays is the BEST day of my week! I just have a good feeling inside knowing when I get home, I will be able to watch a new episode of The Office. We have begun to have 'Office Parties' where T and I make popcorn and watch it together. I think it is safe to say we think this show is the best show on T.V.!

4 comments:

Trish said...

We really like the Office too! But we don't always catch it, we're going to have to set it up to be recorded. Hey I heard you went and visited my mom the other day. Are you still visiting up in Utah?

Melissa said...

Oh man - I think the office is hilarious too! I have a daily quote Office calendar on my desk at work and I laugh my head off every morning when I tear off another day! Here's my office quote of the day,
"I think it's great the company is making a commercial. Because not very many people have heard of us. I mean, when I tell people that I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers or muffins, or mittens. And frankly, all of those sound better than paper, so I let it slide." - Jim

peachytiffers said...

We LOVE this show too! We have watched it from day one. We even have the British version on DVD if you ever want to watch it. We were bummed there wasn't a new episode this week but I'm stoked cause Jake said there is going to be one after the superbowl.

charlieymichelle said...

hey I just wanted to post a little hello. I'm sure T doesn't check this, just like my husband doesn't, but Charlie and I both went to high school with T. So hello, and feel free to check out our page, charlieymichelle.blogspot.com