Thursday, January 1

New Year's Resolutions

What's the point of celebrating the new year if you're not going to make New Year's resolutions? So in the spirit of 2009, I've decided to write down T and mine goals for this upcoming year. I also figured if I wrote them down we might feel a little more committed to them. So here they are:

Couple resolutions
-Read books as a couple
-Read scriptures together more often
-Pray together more often
-Find more activities to do together
-Be able to run a half-marathon

T's resolutions
-Brush teeth everyday
-Floss at least once a week
-Go to the gym five times a week
-No more soda!

Jackie's resolutions
-Go to the gym five times a week
-Save money
-Lose weight (as is every girl's goal)
-Learn more about photography

4 comments:

peachytiffers said...

I pretty much have the same exact goals as both of you, except for just cutting down on soda. :)

Nat said...

T, that's disgusting! Are you trying to grow a "nice, protective coating of fur on them for the winter" like John did? :)

peachytiffers said...

So...I know that you like the show on Food Network- Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives(is that the order?). Anyway- we've been watching it a lot too. I actually watch too much of that channel, but back to the point. It had Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert. I don't know if you've beent there, but I know it was a life long goal of yours to go to all of them, which I will glady do with you by the way. :) We live a couple of blocks from it, so if you ever want to go, we could meet up. Thought I'd mention it to you cause I thought about you the whole time I watched it, and that I was starving all of the sudden. That show always does that to me!

Melissa said...

Hey one of my resolutions is to learn more about photography too! :)