Sunday, November 23

Our New Callings

I promised I would tell whoever reads this the callings that we got today. We actually got two callings. We are both ward missionaries, and we are going to teach the teenager Sunday school class. What we are told is that there is only one or two kids in the class we are going to teach, so I guess at times there will be more teachers in the class than students. I am excited and a little nervous to do it. I'm sure everything will work out. Just like the rest of our lives we are living on faith!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! YAY for new callings. It really is surprising how much better it feels to have a calling than to not. Yours sound like fun! You'll do great.

Angel y Brandae Rossini said...

Hey guys! It was great to see that you are so happy. We loved looking at your pictures. You look like you're having a lot of fun! Good Luck on the new callings!

Melissa said...

Wa hoo for your new callings! I bet you'll be great! I used to teach teenage Sunday school right after I got home from the mish. Candy and game days were my secret to success. :)