Friday, November 21

Flashback Friday

I'm going to go ahead and do this because I think it will be fun. I don't know how religiously I will be able to do it, but here goes. Since it is difficult for me to think of something to write all the time, Every Friday, (hopefully) I will write something that has already happened, hence the flashback. So, here is my first flashback...
This summer, we were staying with my sister and brother in-law in Logan. One night, us plus some of T's cousins decided to go see a movie. I don't know why, but I had really wanted to see The Strangers. Everyone else seemed really freaked out about going because it was looked like a scary movie on the trailer. Oddly enough, the boys were more afraid of going than the girls...Anyway, we went to go see it, and it was scary, not the scariest thing I have ever seen, but it scared me a little. Actually, the scary part about that movie was not the movie at all, it was more the fact that my brother and sister-in-laws house is out in the middle of nowhere, just like in the movie.
Everyone is a little shaken up when we settle down for bed, but get to sleep pretty easy. I'm a can be a light sleeper sometimes, so even if there is a slight difference, I will ever so slightly be woken up. In the middle of the night, I start to feel T's breathing get labored. He is breathing deeper and faster. I feel this change in him and then suddenly, he screams the loudest shriek I have ever heard come from a man! It scared me to death! It woke the whole house. T apparently had a dream about The Strangers coming into our room. The weird part is that he has never done that before or since this one time. All I know, it scared the living daylights out of me! Fortunately for him, his brothers and friends love to give him a hard time about it.

No comments: