Sunday, March 20

Lemonade

I'm trying.
I'm really trying.
We just got back from a little trip to Houston.
For T's work, he had to pick up some oil field thing.
John Wayne and I came along and turned it into a mini vacation.
Little did we know what we were in for...
Lots of bad/frustrating/annoying things happened, 
but let's not focus on those.

Rudy's, please come to Big Piney...


I was bored, John Wayne was too.
He passed the time by sleeping/trying to escape his car seat.
I passed the time by taking pictures of him sleeping/trying to escape his car seat.
 We went to the Houston Aquarium.
Fun!



One day, we went on down to Galveston. 
 We went on a ferry.
We played in the water.
My son has no fear.
He kept trying to crawl out into the ocean.
He. got. soaked.
T kept having to lasso him back.
Even though that trip will NOT go down in history as the best road trip ever, at least I got spent it with my two favorite boys...

No comments: