Friday, February 11

Heads Up

Just in case anyone is planning on visiting...
(We have a comfy couch and a working heater, by the way...)
I have to warn you about the bathroom...
Once you go in there, you will hear the sound of frantic crawling toward the bathroom door.
Not only that, but if you look in the gap between the floor and the door, you will see this
 He knows he's missing something super fun going on in there.
If you're T, our darling little man will scream 'DADAAA!!' over and over again until he comes out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. What a funny little boy!!

Melissa said...

LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

hahaha that actually made me laugh out loud. Too cute! I ran into your mom the other Saturday at Preston and my brother's baskeball game- she sure misses you guys! :)