Friday, November 19

Hands Off Ladies! He's Mine!

 It's official.
T's hair has become long enough to braid.
Case in point:
This is how we spent our Sunday afternoon. 
T pretending he's some big shot tough man with braided hair.
Me pretending he was my imaginary future little daughter.
While we both watched a movie called Mrs. Miniver (I'm trying to watch older, classic movies nowadays).
P.S. The short on the DVD titled "Mr. Blabbermouth" is quite entertaining.
T and I highly suggest it.




I think they turned out pretty good, considering I've never done cornrows before and have never braided someone's hair that short.
The best part and the real why I love my husband so much?
He was so proud of his braids, we wore them to work the next day.

3 comments:

allison said...

Oh T, way to go. Hot stuff.

Steven and Chelsea said...

Oh T. I love it.

Unknown said...

Love it! Ha ha! You guys are awesome! I hope you get a little girly to braid her hair, you are good! Are you going to be in AZ town for the Holidays? Maybe a get together with dom and derek?