Friday, February 10

Well, Yea

So, I'm pregnant!
I've been trying to hide it, actually for as long as I could, because I have yet to go to the doctor (don't judge, plus I have a doctor's appointment set up for soon!) .
I felt I had to start announcing it soon because I really couldn't handle one of my students asking me if I'd gotten fat...
I'm still in that 'fat belly, not pregnant belly' stage.
My favorite stage comes next; the 'showing off my baby bump because it's cute' stage.
T took these pictures and I have to say..

I'm really digging them.
Which means, he's gonna be doing them whether he likes it or not!

The only real differences I can see this time around:
-Smells and animals drive me insane!  Like sneezing, coughing, and congestion insane.  I had to tell all my students they can't put on their smelly lotions and sanitizers anymore and use the unscented kind we have in the classroom.
-The fatigue is worse, but probably because I can't go home and take a nap like I could last time.
- I'm pretty sure I'm more ornery.  I'm also pretty sure T would agree 100%.
We feel the same way we felt about John Wayne:  we're excited, but also like we have no idea what we're in for.
My guess is we have no idea what we're in for!
Boy or Girl?
Eh.  I don't really care either way.  It would be really fun for John Wayne to have a brother to pal around with, but it would also be fun to have a girl to do the girly thing.

7 comments:

Domanique said...

Oh Jackie! Congrats Girlie!! You look Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!

Allison said...

congrats!!!! how exciting!!! i say girl.

Melissa said...

Yay!!! :)

Unknown said...

You are stunning! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you guys! Either way boy or girl...The baby will be beautiful!

Steven and Chelsea said...

Way to go T!! these are awesome pics! Your dad told us at Christmas but I didn't know if I was supposed to know yet so I didn't say anything!! You look great :)

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Congratulations!!