Saturday, April 2

Just a Reminder

I love my husband. A lot.

Then there are those days.  Among the stresses, fears, responsibilities, worries, envies, misunderstandings, fights, and fatigue of everyday life, my mind sometimes plays tricks on me.  It makes me think bad things about my husband.  It makes me focus on his faults and forget why I married him in the first place.  I figured I needed a reminder.

Reasons Why I Married/Love Being Married to My T
Before we got married, T was always talking about how much fun he would have with his family. WORKING.  
Weird, but true. 
(flashback to sweaty summers digging holes, pulling weeds, and my general surliness towards all of my family members).

 It is of my opinion, Isom men are extremely good-looking. 
Obviously, I married the best looking. 
I've heard stories.  Let's just say high school girls went gaga for Isoms. 
It is also of my opinion, those girls went crazy because not only are these boys so handsome, they are so nice, sweet, and humble. Not a one ever took advantage of how good-looking they are, which tends to be rare.   

He has always admitted/apologized when he's been wrong. He always looks for ways to make me happy.  He doesn't have one pretentious bone in his body.  He has something nice to say about everyone.  He is so sensitive to my needs and recognizes what's important to me, like having family pictures.

T loves kids.  He loves his nieces and nephews.  His nieces and nephews love him.  He loves his own child, and his own child LOVES him.
He knows what's important. 
Me.
John Wayne.
He acts like it.


I've gotta go give my love a kiss now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you. The Isom's are all those things you described. I think they have good parents, and I think that is why they turned out the way they did. :)