Monday, June 29

The Utah Vacation!

T and I spent the last couple of weeks in Utah (mostly the Logan area) visting family, friends and what not. As always, when it comes to me and vacations, there are always fun, frustrating, and unexpected times. Since I tend to take more pictures than necessary especially when we're doing something more interesting than what we usually do, I'm going to retell our vacation through pictures.

The main reason we went was to see one of T's oldest/best friends get married. The ceremony was so beautiful! The man who performed the wedding did such a wonderful job. I love being in that sealing room with the feelings there. It's also nice to hear those words all over again and remember the promises I made to my husband (that, and I was also so nervous the day we got married, I don't remember a lot that was said).



T and another good friend, Micah, are waiting for the bride and groom to come out.



What a perfect day for a wedding! It rained in Logan the day before and after the wedding; what a lucky day! By the way, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking; I also think T looks like Brigham Young.



Mr. and Mrs. Jase and Whitney Romrell. They are so cute! I love weddings!



T's parents, us, and little Jack (Chase & Mary's little boy, who by the way is the cutest little boy!)



Childhood friends. I love how they keep in touch and are still so close! Jase doesn't look too happy, maybe he's on picture overload...



Cars don't like me. It's more of a fact than anything else. Case in point; we had some serious car trouble. As a result, we spent many many moments stranded somewhere. Being stranded creates many photo opportunities .



I've been watching a little too much America's Next Top Model lately.





The Isom men went white water rafting in Jackson Hole. They had a blast!



My sisters-in-law, Jenny, Natalie and I hung out in town while the boys went down the river. My nephew Linkon, with Bigfoot. He's also one of the more adorable little boys!





Thankfully, it started to storm big time AFTER the boys got back.





Bear Lake! Yet another beautiful day!







Gotta love houseback riding! I think I'm getting better...

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Ok I am especially jealous of the horseback riding and whitewater rafting! The pictures are fantastic and it looks like you guys had so much fun! We need to get together again SOON!

Trish said...

Oh how nice it is to visit Utah in the summer! So much cooler! These people just don't understand! I can't believe T is growing a beard in the summer though, it seems like it would be so hot!